Here you go mommies - a different kind of survey for a change - it's all about your first born! Just copy and paste it in a new note for yourself!
1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes but still a wonderful surprise
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes
3. HOW LONG WERE YOU MARRIED WHEN YOU GOT PREGNANT? 2 1/2 years
4. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Pure Shock!
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 29
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? Since we had done an IUI - I tested - totally not thinking that it had worked. The first test was so light that I had to have Jared study it and ended up taking a second!
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Jared
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? I didn't at first, Jared did. I didn't decided to find out until we were at the u/s and the Dr. asked.
9. DUE DATE? September 9, 2008
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? I would get nauseous if I didn't eat every couple of hours, but I never got sick.
11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? peanut butter pancakes and orange sherbet
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Having to use the restroom a lot more than normal, especially in the middle of the night numerous times.
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Girl
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? No! I wanted a girl. I was more worried about how Jared felt about it - but he was just as excited!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? We are not going here.
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? I knew - my sister hosted it at MY HOUSE...
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? I had major bleeding during the 1st trimester due to blood clots and high blood pressure during the last 2 weeks.
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Omaha, NE (Lakeside Hospital)
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? 24 hours, 25 if you count the last hour for the c-section
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Jared, nervously. :)
22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Jared, nurses, anethesiologist and the doctor
23. WAS IT Natural OR C-SECTION? c-section
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Oh heck yes! The epidural wore off twice during that 24 hour period.
25. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 8lbs, 11oz
26. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? September 14, 2008
27. DID YOUR CHILD HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS? her heart rate started fluctuating with contractions - hence the c-section
28. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Caitlyn Anita Darling
29. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? 5 months 3 weeks