Friday, February 27, 2009

Many Many Updates...

Where to start???

Food for thought: Today was my last day nursing Caitlyn About 2 weeks ago I decided to start weaning her. for the past few days I've only been nursing her once a day first thing in the morning. She doesn't seem to notice the difference or care...I'm a little sad about it. Pumping at work sucked and my supply was dwindling. She seemed hungry after nursing so I just decided that it was time to stop.


She's had all of the stage one veggies (sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, peas and green beans) and most of the fruits (apples, pears & banana's). I haven't found a food that she doesn't like yet. She usually gets mad when it's gone. Now when she's made she blows raspberries and sprays food all over! Fun!



We went to Buffalo Wild Wings the other night and attempted to put her in a high chair. She did pretty good. Uncle Tony said it looked like too much work to get her in there safely - but it was totally worth it!


Sleep: She had been sleeping through the night 99% of the time. This past week though she must be going through a growth spurt. She woke up 4 out of 5 nights. I'm hoping for a full night of sleep tonight!

Milestones: Last Sunday she learned how to roll from her back to her tummy and subsequently forgot that she knew how to roll from her tummy to her back. She hates tummy time so you can imagine the fits that ensued. Even though she hates being on her tummy - when we rolled her back to her back - she rolled right back to her tummy. Yesterday she finally remember how to roll from tummy to back again. At daycare they said she was rolling all over today - trying to get to things. My little baby is getting mobile! Time to baby proof the house - oh boy! She's talking up a storm these days. I love listening to her. Her toes touch the floor when we put her in the jumperoo. She loves being held standing up on our legs and bouncing. They say she's a great baby at daycare - I love to hear this! She hates her socks and takes them off at every opportunity. I think she'll be growing out of her 6 month sleepers in the next couple of weeks. Just the other day I was thinking they may last awhile - and now her feet are getting snug and the sleeves are getting shorter....

Exercise: lifting her and playing with her is going to give me great arm strength. I tried to put her in my moby wrap and do the elliptical - this didn't go very well. She was pretty wobbly and Jared was freaking out saying I was going to give her shaken baby syndrome - so I stopped. I can't wait until it's nice enough to go walking with her! I find it very hard to find the time to work out. I get home at 6 - feed her - play with her - eat dinner - get her ready for bed - give her a bottle and put her to bed by 8 - I'm ready to pass out by this time. So I workout on the weekends - I just wish I could do more. I told Beth I may be wearing jeans in her wedding if I don't lose more of this baby weight! ;0)

No comments: