Saturday, August 9, 2008

Baby Shower

My baby shower was held on July 26th. My sister, Shanna and Colleen held the shower at my house and we had a great turn out. Everyone was so generous, it was overwhelming! Faith (my aunt Theresa's little girl) was such a good little helper...I don't know how I could have done my gift opening without her! The food and punch were good and the cake (pink champagne, from the Cake Gallery) was to die for! YUMMY! I've started to go through all the things that need to be washed and taking them out of packages and getting the tags off...this is quite the chore! I finally remembered to buy some baby detergent, so the goal this weekend is to start getting things washed so that I can start putting it all away! We are also still in search of a dresser for the nursery. Who would have thought this would be the one thing we can't find and agree on??? Ugh!

I know I'm really behind! I'll be posting again later this week with an update from my 34 week and 36 week Dr. Appts.

No comments: