Friday, March 16, 2012

Opposites Part 2

I talked about how different Caitlyn and Cole were during pregnancy here.  Thought I should update how different they still are comparing them as babies. 

Caitlyn: Had colic and reflux as an infant.  She outgrew the colic by 3 months.
Cole: No colic but did also have reflux.  Most pictures of both of them as babies they have bibs on because they were/are constantly spitting up. 

Caitlyn: When eating would hold onto her bottle as if her life depended on it.  She wouldn't let go for anything!
Cole: Can hold his bottle but doesn't have any desire to do so.  Just very laid back. 

Caitlyn: Sucked her thumb...who am I kidding...she still does!  She refused the pacifier from the beginning!
Cole: Took a pacifier and so far hasn't shown too many signs that he'll switch to thumb sucking.  Every once in awhile I catch him with a thumb in his mouth but I don't think it means anything!

Caitlyn: Was taking 2 good naps (morning and afternoon) and sleeping through the night at 3 months.
Cole: takes an ok morning nap and usually a great afternoon nap and just started sleeping through the night (only in his carseat) at 5 1/2 months. 

Caitlyn: When we introduced baby food...ate it up from the first bite at 4 months!
Cole: Has been a little more reluctant to start baby food and refused cereal all together. 

I know there are more I'm not thinking of.  I'll have to write them down for part 3! 




No comments: