Saturday, July 16, 2011

Opposites

Who would have thought my children could be opposites...starting in the womb?  But sure enough this little boy is already so different from Caitlyn.  The pregnancy itself has been a little different at times...but not too much.  I was more nauseous during the first trimester.  I've had more growing pains and other pains not meant to be talked about on the Internet.  It's the MOVING that really sticks out.  Caitlyn could go days without me feeling her moving...except for the hiccups which I'm pretty sure she got every day.  This little boy moves ALL. THE. TIME.   He's only had the hiccups once that I've felt.  But I feel him moving several times a day and night.  Sometimes I feel like he's trying to claw his way out through my belly button.  Seriously...it's crazy!  I'm a little worried about what that means when he actually gets here.  Maybe he won't be colicky...but will he sleep?  Once Caitlyn hit 3 months she was basically sleeping through the night 75% of the time.  It was heaven!  Hoping that's one thing they have in common!  Less than 2 months until we found out and get to meet this little guy!

No comments: