Sunday, January 25, 2009

Rough Week

Caitlyn had her first cold this week as I stated in my last post. She's still dealing with a stuffy nose and cough. Then on Friday she got a stomach virus. It must have been a 24 hour bug because she was feeling better on Saturday. Friday morning I got her up and she seemed fine. I fed her and she spit up on both her outfit and mine. This isn't the first time this has happened so I didn't think much of it. I cleaned up my pants and was in the process of changing her and the next thing I know she's projectile vomiting all over! It was unreal. At this point she had to have a bath. It was all over her and in her hair. So I gave her a bath and as I was trying to put on a new outfit she got sick again. So we stayed home from daycare. The nurse said to try to feed her in small increments and that seemed to work. I tried to give her pedialite in her bottle and she didn't like that too much. But if I put it in her medicine dropper she took it just fine. Her temperature was really low that morning so I kept her bundled in blankets and that helped. Hopefully she'll be healthy and happy this week!

Aunt Beth visited this weekend - so she got lots of cuddling in!

I also bought a highchair - I'm going to try to feed her cereal real soon! Stay tuned!

No comments: