Wednesday, July 7, 2010

5 Year Anniversary

On June 25th Jared and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary.  We didn't really get to celebrate because I had surgery (which I will post about soon) that day but we recognized the time we've been together.  We actually met and started dating pretty quickly.  We were together for 4 years prior to getting married.  So we've been together for 9 years.  Some days it feels much shorter than that and others much longer!  One thing that I can say is that I love Jared more and more each day.  He provides for our family and worries endlessly about how he's going to do that on a daily basis.  He takes care of me when I'm sick and out of commission.  He takes care of me when I'm feeling down.  He's trying to support me on my weight loss journey and while I can appreciate his thoughts on this it's hard for me to listen because he's never had to go through the process.  He is an awesome daddy to Caitlyn and she loves him like no other!    He makes me laugh with his silly totally inappropriate comments.  I couldn't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone other than him.  He is my rock and he leads our family in many directions.  I look forward to the next 5 years to see where we are and how we change our growing family. 

No comments: