Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Celebrating 32!

Today I turn 32.  Just another number!  I actually like to celebrate my birthday all week.  I think I need more than just one day! But today I took the day off work.  Aunt Beth and I took Caitlyn to the zoo.  I had sushi rolls from HyVee for lunch.  I got sunburned while at the zoo.  We came home and Caitlyn took a nap.  I would have too...but I'm a horrible nap taker.  I filled Caitlyn's pool so that she could go swimming in her little yellow polka dot bikini!  Then Jared took me to dinner at Red Lobster.  Yum! 



I am so thankful for another year.  My life is good.  I have great family and friends.  I have a wonderful husband who loves me for me (even when I'm driving him crazy).  I have my beautiful, loving, sweet, tantrum throwing, hug and kiss giving baby (toddler) girl.  And we're embarking on another journey to try and grow our family.  What more could a girl ask for? 

No comments: