Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What My Nights Look Like

This was from Monday night.

  • 8:00PM - Caitlyn is in bed for the night
  • 9:00PM - I'm in bed for the night
  • 10:00PM - Jared brings Cole in and wakes me up because he thinks he'll be too hot in his sleep sack...because Jared has a hoodie on and has been sitting in front of the space heater and is hot. 
  • 10:05PM - Jared puts Cole in the pack & play for bed
  • 11:00PM - I put Cole's Paci in
  • 12:00AM - Caitlyn comes in and wants to sleep in our bed.  I get Jared up and he takes Caitlyn back to her bed and gets her back to sleep.
  • 1:00AM to 4:00AM - I fight with Cole to keep the paci in. 
  • 4:00AM - I finally give up and feed Cole a bottle. 
  • 4:30AM - Cole is back to sleep & I change the alarm from 5:30AM to 6:00AM
  • 6:00AM - alarm goes off & Jared gets out of bed
  • 6:20AM - Jared is coming back in our room to get me out of bed
I am one exhausted momma!  Cole has a cold so he's been up more than normal.  I've been joking that the kids tag team the night before which one is going to get up early the next morning.  It seems like one of them is always up between 4 and 5 in the mornings. 

No comments: