Monday, August 3, 2009

Singing In The....Car?

When I have the radio turned up in the car I can sometimes hear Caitlyn singing softly in the background. It is the sweetest sound. But if I turn down the radio to hear her better...she stops. So I've learned to just listen for her and block out the actual music.

Sickness Update: She was feeling much better last week. She still wasn't herself on Monday and I ended up picking her up from daycare early again. But Tuesday morning from the moment she woke up you could tell she was feeling herself! Yesterday she started with a runny nose. Hopefully that ends soon! We have an appt with the pedi tomorrow morning to check her right ear and make sure the infection is gone. Hopefully the pedi doesn't refer us to the ENT...very worried about this!

No comments: